Bamboo silk is the latest new rug fibre trend, and these stunning rugs can be found everywhere. These rugs are lovely additions to any house and can give your living room an entirely new look.
What Are Bamboo Silk Rugs?
Bamboo silk is simply the name given to a rug composed of viscose, a viscose mix, and/or fibre extracted from bamboo stalks. Bamboo is gaining appeal as a fiber since it is a terrific renewable resource.
Bamboo silk is very simple to cultivate, reaching heights of up to 23 meters each year. Furthermore, bamboo does not require replanting, making it a perfect fibre for clothes, linen, and rugs.
They are lovely and incredibly silky, with the appearance of more costly silk. Despite the usage of the term “silk,” bamboo silk carpets are not genuine silk. Viscose is a rayon fibre that is sensitive to moisture.
Benefits Of Bamboo Silk Rugs
- Natural Fiber – As the name implies, these carpets are entirely composed of a natural material known as Bamboo silk. That doesn’t mean it’s not natural. It simply implies that it is made from cellulose fibre extracted from bamboo after a cane is broken into a pulp. Improvements in the manufacture of this silk have been made through time to make it as appropriate fabric as possible.
- Looks Like Real Silk – Bamboo silk rugs are incredibly durable, similar to another form of natural fibre rug known as cotton rugs. They are thought to be sturdy enough to be placed in heavy traffic locations without causing too much concern. They also don’t need a lot of product maintenance.
So, if you buy rugs made of bamboo silk, you won’t have to worry about them becoming damaged too quickly. They are resistant to foot traffic while being regarded to be prone to crushing and creasing if handled improperly. Taking careful care of these carpets can help them last for many years.
- Highly Absorbent – Since bamboo silk is extremely absorbent and hence easy to dye, the colours in these carpets are virtually always bright. The colours are swiftly absorbed and do not lose their richness or brilliance in the process.
Bamboo silk also produces a fascinating pattern of shading when dyed; therefore, practically all of these carpets have interesting shading patterns. If you go to buy a handmade rug, you will see that the majority of the carpets with these colours and designs are made of Bamboo silk. This is due to the fabric’s exceptional absorbency.
- Easy To Clean – One might believe that because these rugs withstand frequent foot traffic, there must be something wrong with them. They may believe that expert cleaning is required to keep these carpets looking and feeling as good as new, but this is not the case. They are easy to clean. The only precaution you must take is to use the right vacuum head for these rugs.
- Insulation – Bamboo silk carpets are not only gorgeous, soft, and long-lasting, but they also provide great insulation. They retain heat and remain warm, making them an excellent item for the living room, particularly in the winter.
They make your area nice and comfy so that even walking barefoot is not uncomfortable. Due to the extraordinary insulating properties of the Bamboo silk rug, your feet will never be cold.
- High Quality – Despite the fact that a Bamboo silk rug is not made of pure silk, it is of extremely good quality. Hand-knotted Bamboo silk rug of the greatest quality. When purchasing traditional rugs, you will notice that the majority of the high-quality carpets on the market are hand-knotted. The number of knots per square inch determines the quality of hand-knotted carpets. The more knots there are, the better the quality.
If you’re looking to transform your living room, bamboo silk rugs can be the perfect addition you need. If you’re looking to buy Bamboo Silk Rugs and carpets, look no more! Rugs carpet offers high-quality bamboo silk rugs at affordable prices.