Any space, from the living room to the bedroom and wherever in between, benefits significantly from having a rug. With the suitable print, you could feel like entering a lovely, cozy room or a chilly, wide area.
Your home can be entirely overhauled and given a new style with the help of leather rugs. If you are trying to select the best leather rugs in India, here’s a perfect guide.
Choose The Perfect Leather Rugs India
- Colour – Examining your place should be your first step. Is there a lot of color and pattern already? If so, you might want to stick with a more straightforward rug. Look for a leather rug with a single, preferably neutral color.
It would be best if you considered the floor and wall color in addition to the furniture and décor. Don’t be hesitant to express your style, even if it would be easier to keep things safe.
Done well, it can truly make a space stand out. It can be preferable to purchase the rug first and then decorate your house with your new carpet in mind if you know you want a patterned leather rug.
- Size Of the Rug – The seating area must be accommodated by the rug, though not necessarily the entire space.
In an ideal scenario, every piece of furniture would be placed on the carpet, but if that is not possible, putting all of the furniture’s front legs on the rug is a good alternative.
In a seating area, you want your feet to be on the carpet while you are seated, but under a dining table, you want to be able to pull the chairs out and have them still be on the rug.
The space’s form should also be considered when choosing a carpet. A rectangular rug that faces the right way works well in a rectangle space. Rugs that are square or circular look fantastic in a square area.
- Shape – Round rugs may add a sense of playfulness to the space, but they work best in smaller sizes. A round area rug works best with round or curved furniture, such as round tables and beds.
Square and rectangular carpets give off a more formal atmosphere. Suppose the table is small enough to be centered on the rug.
In that case, a square or rectangular leather area rug can be utilized with other pieces of furniture with similar shapes, even occasionally circular tables.
- Quality & Craftsmanship – A high-quality leather rug is a long-term investment that pays off. For instance, vintage carpets are typically hand-loomed, making them a lovely addition that never goes out of style.
It’s important to carefully inspect the rugs and other rich materials and be aware of minor quality indicators like the rug’s ability to lie flat on the floor.
Our collection of leather rugs combines fine craftsmanship with long-lasting sturdiness for stunning statement pieces that will be treasured for years to come.
- Consider The Leather Type – Choosing the leather quality before purchasing your home is crucial. There are several types of leather on the market, including top-grain, genuine, and full-grain leather.
Each type of leather varies in terms of quality and durability. You can choose the best, most durable leather. It would help to choose a rug made of full-grain leather for a high-traffic room. It will make sure your leather rug lasts for a long time.
This guide lets you choose the best leather rugs for your home. At Rugged, we offer a wide range of high-quality rugs that can completely change your home’s look.